Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

4 Months...

4 months has passed since the last time I posted something. 4 months... a LOT has happened in that time. We have been blessed with a new nephew, I finished up my teaching position, I started a new position as a Director of Preschool and a Teacher... there have been many up and down days. Each day we know that it is just another day closer to having our baby in our arms.

Life has certainly been on the move for us, but each and every day we think about and talk about 'baby'. It's 4 months since I last posted something but every day I have things to say and yet here I am 4 months later wondering what I want to say and what I should write. You see, there's this block not in my head... but in my heart. As each day passes we get closer to 'yet another year' gone... Our agency recently sent me some paperwork. Typically I am excited to see emails from our Social Worker but on this particular day I dreaded opening the email. The subject of the email was "home study update paperwork". We are at the point where we now have to fill out even more paperwork to wait even longer.

We know full well when we started this process that it could take a long time. A LONG LONG LONG time. But, we deep down really hoped that it would be quick.

We are trusting in God's timing. He knows full well when our baby will enter this world. He knows when we will finally get to hold that precious life. He knows all. Until then, we continue to pray, hope and dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My name is Megan Feveryear

    My friends and I have started this group called "The Movement". The movement is a group of high school kids that get together and do service projects to help raise money and awareness for those who are going through the adoption process or are fostering a child. We need a family to follow through who is either adopted, going through the process of adoption, or fostering a child. I have read through your blog and think everything your doing is incredible. My group and I were wondering if it might be possible if we follow your story?

    ReplyDelete