Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back at it...

A lot has changed... (that's an understatement!)

I've been gone... but people keep emailing me and calling me asking for updates! So here we are... back at it. So, in the last month H and I listed and sold our house, purchased a new house, moved, unpacked 90% of all the boxes, purchased new furniture, painted... and are finally settling in!

We also received our adoption video back from the guys who produced it. To say it's incredible is an understatement! Best money we have spent on the adoption journey thus far!

We took our Christmas pictures and I have started to design the 2013 Christmas cards! I also update our profile book with a couple of the new pictures!

And I guess the most important thing has been... We finished up our Home Study! (WAHOO!) Today actually was our final meeting! I had to update some paperwork and send it to our social worker, but it's done, emailed into her and now we wait... we wait for her to write our study up and get it approved! We are certainly excited!

God is Good and we are so incredibly happy!

We are praying for all of you who are in the adoption journey!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment